Contributing to documentation
This documentation serves as a comprehensive guide to help you navigate and contribute to the Stride Docs website.
If you're looking to make minor changes, such as adding or updating a manual, tutorial or page, or fixing a typo, feel free to jump straight to the Content Updates section.
For more extensive updates 🤯🤦♂️ or for a deeper understanding of the docs website project, we recommend exploring all the sections provided. Happy browsing and contributing!
Here are the technologies we use to build our website:
- docfx (static site generator)
- Mustache template engine (docfx dropped Liquid template engine support)
- Emojis (because why not? 😎)
- PowerShell scripts
- GitHub Actions (CI/CD) - Don't worry, this is already set up, you don't need to worry about it.
Table of Contents
- Understanding the Stride Documentation Generation Pipeline
- Content Updates
- New Language
- Troubleshooting and FAQ