Contributing to the Stride website
This documentation serves as a comprehensive guide to help you navigate and contribute to the Stride website.
If you're looking to make minor changes, such as adding or updating a post or page, or fixing a typo, you can jump straight to the Content Updates section.
For more extensive updates 🤯🤦♂️ and a deeper understanding of the website project, we recommend exploring all the sections provided. Happy browsing and contributing!
Technologies we use to build our website:
- Eleventy (static site generator)
- Mainly Liquid and a bit Nunjucks (template engines)
- Font Awesome
- GitHub Actions (CI/CD) - Don't worry, this is already set up, you don't need to worry about it.
- This links is used in the Stride Installer
- This feed is loaded in the Stride Launcher
Table of Contents
- Troubleshooting and FAQ