These pages contain information about how to use Stride, an open-source C# game engine.
The Stride manual is under construction and updated regularly with new content. Follow Stride on Twitter for documentation updates.
- Updated Linux - Setup and requirements - Fedora OS option added
- New Scripts - Serialization - Serialization explained
- Updated Scripts - Public properties and fields - Content improvements and additions
- New Engine - Entity Component model - Usage - ECS usage explained
- Updated Engine - Entity Component model - Content improvements
- Updated Stride for Unity® developers - Content improvements
- New NuGet
- New Video
- New Cached files
- New iOS
- New Compile shaders
- Updated Skyboxes and backgrounds
- Updated Animate a camera with a model file
- Updated Material slots
Improve this documentation
The Stride documentation is open source, so anyone can edit it. If you find a mistake, you can correct it or comment in GitHub.
To edit any page of this manual, at the bottom, click Edit this page link. Please make sure to follow the writing guidelines.